Roy Brown Museum - Carleton Place ON
Moore House 170 Bridge St Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Roy Brown Society worked with the Town of Carleton Place to establish a permanent home for the " The Captain A. Roy Brown Museum" at the Moore House in downtown Carleton Place. It displays promote the legacy of A. Roy Brown who shot down Manfred Van Richthofen, The RED BARON, the most celebrated German fighter pilot of WWI. Limited hours. Volunteer assistance required, including visitor hosts.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience