Smiths Falls Public Library - Smiths Fall ON
81 Beckwith St. North Smiths Fall ON K7A 2B9
The Smiths Falls Public Library promotes literacy and maintains a high profile as a provider of educational, research and cultural services to residents of Smiths Falls and the surrounding district.
The Smiths Falls Public Library offers a variety of adult and children's programs including throughout the year. Full Internet and wi-fi. Meeting room rentals, used book sales.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience