St. Paul's United Church - Carp ON
3760 Carp Rd. Carp ON K0A 1L0
St. John's offers ideal space for up to 120 people for meetings, banquets or receptions. Situated within easy distance of west-end Ottawa, the church hall is in a semi-rural setting on a historic church property - a good location for relaxed discussion and getting in touch with nature. The hall is particularly well-suited for daytime meetings and retreats, but can also accommodate evening meetings and festivities. The main hall and the break-out rooms can be configured for a variety of events. A wide range of catering is available. You can even make use of their indoor and outdoor labyrinths: they can provide a facilitator to guide you.
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
Apr 4 Books and Beverages
Apr 9 - May 31 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Apr 14 Harrison Kennedy
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall