The Station Theatre - Smiths Falls ON
53 Victoria Ave. (Corner of Daniel St.) Smiths Falls ON K7A 5E6
The Smiths Falls Community Theatre operates the Station Theatre and produces plays throughout the year. The space is available for rental by amateur and professional theatre groups and for corporate events, meetings, seminars and workshops, and small private parties. The theatre now has high speed wireless internet access, a high-definition Panasonic digital projector and a fourteen-foot screen. The projector is also wirelessly linked from the stage for PowerPoint presentations.
Key for Two Laugh the Winter Away at the Station Theatre February 2020
Winter is Coming to the Station Theatre December 2019
Holiday Fun with Robin Hood & the Babes in the Wood November 2019
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience