John Levi Community Centre - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Almonte Holiday Farmers' Market
Sat, 09 Dec 2023 - Sat, 09 Dec
Time: 9:00AM - 1:00pm
Cost: Free admission
Stock up on the usual fresh local food and more! In the upper hall at the Almonte Arena you'll find local organic produce, beef, pork and lamb, local honey and maple syrup, baking, preserves, soaps, herbal remedies and other body products, take-home meals, plus a wide selection of crafts and other gift ideas. Bring your knives in for a tune up, grab a coffee and see what is going on.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
182 Bridge St.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!