Stewart Community Centre - Pakenham ON
112 MacFarland St. Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
The arena is a single pad surface and has a permanent seating section for 240 people. There are four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities. There is a concession canteen and a skate sharpening service. In the off-season, the surface is available for large functions with a capacity of 500 people. The banquet hall (capacity of 250) is air-conditioned, fully licensed by the LLBO, and is equipped with a freezer and a fully stocked kitchen. There is a sound system with a microphone, a piano, a cloakroom and elevator access.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!