Almonte Old Town Hall - Almonte ON
14 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This beautiful heritage building, by the river, in the centre of Almonte, is home to a premiere performance facility. It's stage has hosted classical, folk, pop, and rock concerts, as well as recording performances for later audio and video broadcasts. Plays, art shows, puppet-making workshops, wedding receptions, fundraisers, galas, dances and information sessions have also been held here..
The second floor multi-purpose room is an excellent space for small receptions, meetings, classes, small lectures, art displays, dance classes and yoga, or as a green room for performers.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
May 26 - Jul 2 Exhibition: Gayle Kells' Rooted in Time
Jun 18 - 27 Art in the Garden
Jun 19 - Jul 4 Abstract & Landscape art show
Jul 3 - 4 Almonte Celtfest - Virtual Edition
- Frank Sammut —Fine Wood Working
- Warden Proclaims June as PRIDE Month
- Seeds(or, Tiny Bodies with a Determined Will to Flourish)
- Rural Root’s Comedic Double-Feature
- Pop Up Summer Theatre
- Gayle Kells:Rooted in Time
- Art in the Garden 2021 Event Allows for Social Distancing
- Destination: Downtown Smiths Falls
- Abstract + Landscape An Interview with Sarah Moffat
- Invasive Perennials — Buyer Beware!