Union Hall - Almonte ON
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located at 1984 Wolf Grove Road at the corner of Tatlock Road, Union Hall has been used continuously for over one hundred and fifty years. The hall is largely self-sufficient and maintained through the efforts of local volunteers. An ideal location for meetings, family reunions and small parties, it has a seating capacity for 60 people and is equipped with a kitchen and washroom facilities. Please contact Howard Dunlop at 613-256-1153.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays