Union Hall - Almonte ON
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located at 1984 Wolf Grove Road at the corner of Tatlock Road, Union Hall has been used continuously for over one hundred and fifty years. The hall is largely self-sufficient and maintained through the efforts of local volunteers. An ideal location for meetings, family reunions and small parties, it has a seating capacity for 60 people and is equipped with a kitchen and washroom facilities. Please contact Howard Dunlop at 613-256-1153.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Union Hall AGM
Thu, 15 Jun 2023 - Thu, 15 Jun
Time: 7:00PM - 9:00pm
With special guest Ed Lawrence.
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd.
Jun 9 Book Signing: C.C. Humphreys
Jun 10 AGH Run/Walk for Women's Health
Jun 10 Angelique Francis
Jun 16 - 18 Art in the Garden
Jun 17 Dandyfest
Jun 17 Bee Gees Now tribute
Jun 23 Brighter Days
Jun 24 Almonte House & Garden Tour
Jun 24 - 25 Natives & Clay
Jun 25 Roxy Swan and Peter Brown
- Elise Abrams-Ogg — The Art of Living Reverently
- Almonte House and Garden Tour Returns
- Comedy Nights with DeAnne Smith
- Music Fills the Air! Three Free Summer Concerts in Carleton Place
- Celebrate Pride Month with Rainbow Storytime!
- “Courage to Be Me” Pride Month in Mississippi Mills
- Music in the Glen
- Lady Windermere’s Fan Iconic Play by Oscar Wilde Opens in Smiths Falls
- UnputdownableAn Interview with C.C. Humphreys, One of Canada’s Finest Writers of Historical Fiction
- Gone But Not Forgotten A Community Benefit Concert in Perth