Located just behind Perth’s Town Hall, Stewart Park comprises 5.24 acres of greenspace, majestic maples, rock wall gardens and the Tay River meandering through it. The annual Stewart Park Music Festival attracts 10,000+ people for a free, 3-day music event. The park is a popular wedding destination offering features such as a traditional 19th century band shell and the beautiful Millennium Gates. The park is a popular gathering spot for Thursday night Perth Citizens’ Band concerts, Sunday night church services, as well as picnicking, strolling, viewing the beautiful floral gardens or just relaxing by the Tay.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience