Lower Reach Park - Smiths Falls ON
Jasper Ave./Old Slys Rd. Smiths Falls ON K7A 4B9
Located on Old Sly's Road, over 60 acres of parkland including ball diamonds, soccer pitches, outdoor beach volleyball and 3-on-3 basketball court, athletic field, picnic shelter, stage, treed picnic area, walking/fitness trail, tennis courts, playstructure and a splash pad. This park also features festivals and events throughout the year.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience