Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust - Carleton Place ON
Volunteer enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
10970 Highway #7 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P1
MMLT is a charitable organization that legally protects forever the beautiful natural spaces we all love and from which we derive so much benefit. You are invited to get involved. For example, you can help acquire and care for these properties by maintaining trails, undertaking biological assessments/monitoring; introduce nature to the community through guided hikes/creativity events; assist with communications whether graphics, writing or photography, fundraising and event planning. Occasional or ongoing volunteers are all welcome.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
All Hosted Events
Lake 88.1 Radiothon for MMLT
Sat, 16 Jul 2022 - Sat, 16 Jul
Time: 8:00AM - 9:00
Tune in from 8-9am & hear special guest Dr. Paul Keddy, author of A Guide to the Natural Environment of Lanark County, who will announce a new Land Trust property and discuss natural disturbances in nature. Donate to the Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust by phone (613-253-2722, 8am-6pm that day), online any time, or by cheque to 10970 Hwy 7, Carleton Place, ON K7C 3P1. Learn more about the MMLT here.
Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
Jul 2 - 3 Almonte Celtfest
Jul 2 - 3 Rideau Lakes Studio Tour
Jul 4 Jason Kent
Jul 4 The Texas Horns
Jul 5 Without Willow
Jul 7 Joel Plaskett
Jul 7 Jay Smith
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds