Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust - Carleton Place ON
Volunteer enquiries: email@example.com
10970 Highway #7 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P1
MMLT is a charitable organization that legally protects forever the beautiful natural spaces we all love and from which we derive so much benefit. You are invited to get involved. For example, you can help acquire and care for these properties by maintaining trails, undertaking biological assessments/monitoring; introduce nature to the community through guided hikes/creativity events; assist with communications whether graphics, writing or photography, fundraising and event planning. Occasional or ongoing volunteers are all welcome.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
Oct 16 - Dec 18 Eric Uren
Nov 1 - 30 Exhibit: Bel Angeles
Nov 26 - Dec 10 Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus
Nov 26 - Dec 11 See Santa!
Nov 28 Mellow Lily
Nov 29 Jon McLurg
Dec 1 Krief
Dec 2 - 3 Chocolate Party
Dec 2 BOTR: Angelique Francis
Dec 2 Light Up The Night
- Ranelle Larocque — Headed for Success!
- HO HO HO — It’s Time to GO! Sketchy Santa All Set for Take Two
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Art of Bel Angeles
- Arts Carleton Place’sItty Bitty Craft & Art Sale
- A Red Plaid Shirt
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Sonnish — an Interview with Author Mary Capper
- Millworkers’ Staircase Recognized with Award
- Lest We Forget…