Robert Simpson Park - Arnprior ON
400 John St. N. Arnprior ON K7S 2P6
Renowned for its beauty, Robert Simpson Park is located right in town at the confluence of the Ottawa and Madawaska Rivers. It is home to Arnprior's Canada Day Festivities, Annual Car Show, Highland Dance Competition and much more.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience