Middleville & District Museum - Middleville ON
2130 Lanark Conc. 6D Middleville ON K0G 1K0
Step into the past and explore pioneer history at this country museum located in the village of Middleville. Set in an 1861 two-story stone school, the pioneer spirit shines from every corner of this unique museum. Treasures from days past are waiting to be discovered. The Museum is also home to an extensive collection of archives and genealogical records.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience