Canadian Cancer Society
Canadian Cancer Society needs a variety of volunteers, especially: Daffodil Pin Sales and Canvassers (April) — contact Laurie Blackstock at 1–800–367–2913; and Relay For Life event day volunteers in Mississippi Mills (June 6) and Smiths Falls (June 13). Relay for Life is an opportunity to celebrate, remember and fight back to find a cure for cancer.
Relay Contacts: Mississippi Mills - Allison firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne email@example.com, Smiths Falls - Bill firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Unit 613–267–1058, 1–800–367–2913, or email@example.com.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience