Lanark County Genealogical Society - Smiths Falls ON
Listing Contact: Helen Benda 613-283-6000 Email: email@example.com
11 Old Sly's Road Smiths Falls ON K7A 4T6
The Lanark County Genealogical Society is located at Heritage House Museum, Old Sly’s Road, in Smiths Falls. As a self-help library, we are seeking volunteers to greet visitors who search the records for their family, and to help them locate materials. No experience required. Hours or days can be flexible. No evenings. Any age is acceptable. Computer skills are not required. Researching is not required.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience