Lanark County Genealogical Society - Smiths Falls ON
Listing Contact: Helen Benda 613-283-6000 Email: email@example.com
11 Old Sly's Road Smiths Falls ON K7A 4T6
The Lanark County Genealogical Society is located at Heritage House Museum, Old Sly’s Road, in Smiths Falls. As a self-help library, we are seeking volunteers to greet visitors who search the records for their family, and to help them locate materials. No experience required. Hours or days can be flexible. No evenings. Any age is acceptable. Computer skills are not required. Researching is not required.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 11 The Tempest
Aug 12 - 14 Puppets Up! International Puppet Festival
Aug 12 Jeff Callery
Aug 13 - 14 Perth Lions Garlic Festival
Aug 13 Eric Uren on the Patio
Aug 15 Mellow Lily
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!