Heritage Mica Days - Perth ON
2243 Elmgrove Road R.R. 5 Perth ON K7H 3C7
Heritage Mica Days run from late June through until the Thanksgiving weekend at Murphys Point Provincial Park near Perth. Go underground in the Silver Queen Mine, take part in the Spirit Walks, become a Junior Mica Miner or enjoy the music, games, theatre and food.
Volunteers are needed for cultural and heritage interpretation at the Silver Queen Mine, greeting guests, assisting with outdoor theatre productions, fundraising and community outreach. Heritage costumes and/or festival t-shirts are provided for all volunteers. Training and mentoring are included. High school students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience