Purdon Conservation Area - Lanark Highlands ON
Concession Road 8 Lanark Highlands ON K0G 1K0
Volunteer interpreters are needed at Purdon Conservation Area during the peak Showy Lady Slipper Orchid blooming period from mid-June to early July. Volunteers assist visitors with plant identification and site history, and provide light maintenance. Training provided.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience