Westport Fall Colours Studio Tour - Westport ON
The Fall Colours Studio Tour has been running around Thanksgiving each year for more than 25 years. Some of the studios included on recent tours: The Enchanted Forest Studio (where great photography, fine clothing, paintings, pottery and sculpture will be wonderful eye candy), Papillon Press (showcasing letterpress printing and illustration), Gristmill Studio (featuring the art of Diane Black and guests), and Laviolette Studio of Fine Woodworking.
Studio Tour Gallery Westport Fall Colours
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience