Light Up the Night Almonte - Almonte ON
Nancy Fulton 613-256-3732
See website for a full list of contacts.
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Every year in early December, thousands of people from the Mississippi Mills area and beyond gather to fill the main street of Almonte for one of the largest outdoor Christmas shows in Canada. The evening, hosted by music legend and local resident Wayne Rostad, features music, dance, puppets, fireworks and a visit from Santa himself. Local restaurants and shops throw open their doors and all of Mill Street is full of activity and Christmas spirit. What a great night to spend with family, neighbours and friends, do some holiday shopping and get into the spirit of the season.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience