Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 - 15 Guatemala Stove Project Online Auction
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!