Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
Jul 4 - Sep 30 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 30 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 18 - 25 Live Music
Sep 18 Masks and Art at MERA
Sep 19 Fibrefest - Virtual Edition
Sep 20 The Co-conspirators
Sep 21 - 27 Fibrefest - Virtual Edition
Sep 21 Mike Tremble
Sep 23 Jeff Callery
- Take Back the Night 2021!
- Auni Milne —Not Millinery, But Hang onto Your Hat!
- 26th Annual Fibrefest
- MERA is Alive and Well!
- 5 Wednesdays — the Harvest Edition September Concerts in Augusta Street Park
- Carleton Place Fine Art Show & Sale
- OUTERBRIDGE: Rekindling the Magic
- Back to the Land Outdoor Learning in the Valley
- Metal Forming Techniques Workshop
- North Frontenac Back Roads Studio Tour