Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sat, 09 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30
Transplants, fresh organic produce, organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves and more.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
May 26 - Jul 2 Exhibition: Gayle Kells' Rooted in Time
Jun 18 - 27 Art in the Garden
Jun 19 - Jul 4 Abstract & Landscape art show
Jul 3 - 4 Almonte Celtfest - Virtual Edition
- Frank Sammut —Fine Wood Working
- Warden Proclaims June as PRIDE Month
- Seeds(or, Tiny Bodies with a Determined Will to Flourish)
- Rural Root’s Comedic Double-Feature
- Pop Up Summer Theatre
- Gayle Kells:Rooted in Time
- Art in the Garden 2021 Event Allows for Social Distancing
- Destination: Downtown Smiths Falls
- Abstract + Landscape An Interview with Sarah Moffat
- Invasive Perennials — Buyer Beware!