Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sat, 09 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Transplants, fresh organic produce, organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves and more.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
Jun 23 - Jul 30 Exhibition: William Liao
Jul 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 6 - 27 Nolan Hubbard
Jul 8 - Sep 2 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Jul 29 - 30 Miss Emily w/opener Frank Ryan
Aug 2 The Co-conspirators
- Danielle Barabé-Bussières: Nature/Wildlife Photographer
- Red TrilliumStudio Tour, July 3 & 4
- Almonte Celtfest is Turning 25!
- Pleasure in the Small Things Part 3 of the Clothesline Saga
- MidSummer Herbfest A Virtual Celebration of Healthy Living
- Music at Daisy Dell Farm
- Three Artistic Outings in the Valley
- “Ditch ‘Settlers' — Use ‘Neighbours'” An Interview with Tony Belcourt
- Radiothon To Support Local Land Trust
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale