Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte
Almonte Library Parking Lot 155 High St. Almonte K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 22]
Items available include in-season fruits and veggies, perennials and other locally grown items, flowers,organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves, and more. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
All Hosted Events
Almonte Farmers' Market
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sat, 09 Oct (each Sat)
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Transplants, fresh organic produce, organic pork, local honey, maple syrup, preserves and more.
Almonte Farmers’ Market
155 High St.
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 2 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 8 Henry Norwood
Aug 9 David James Allen
Aug 10 Cam Wyatt
Aug 12 Greg Ball & Joe Carscallen
- Chris Lemaire — Powerful Art
- A Dramatic Turn of Events for Live Theatre!
- Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Scavenger Hunt Returns on August 28
- Go Play Outdoors! An Interview with Summer Theatre Smiths Falls
- Get Your Art Fix in the Valley!
- Magic Returns to Smiths Falls! OUTERBRIDGE – Clockwork Mysteries Shows Start on August 6
- A.D. Redux — Almonte Art Crawl & Show
- Merrickville Festivalof the Arts
- Artist and Studio Tour in Perth
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted through Art and Fashion