Carleton Place Farmers’ Market - Carleton Place ON
Market Square Corner of Beckwith and Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON
Saturdays from 8:30am–12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 8]
Fresh seasonal produce, baked goods (with gluten-free options), preserves, prepared meals and homemade crafts from local producers.
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
Apr 27 The Moth Project
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!