Carleton Place Farmers’ Market - Carleton Place ON
Market Square Corner of Beckwith and Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON
Saturdays from 8:30am–12:30pm, May to October. [2021 opening day: May 8]
Fresh seasonal produce, baked goods (with gluten-free options), preserves, prepared meals and homemade crafts from local producers.
Oct 16 - Dec 18 Eric Uren
Nov 1 - 30 Exhibit: Bel Angeles
Nov 26 Santa Claus Parade
Nov 26 Pakenham's Holiday Hop
Nov 26 - Dec 10 Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus
Nov 26 - Dec 11 See Santa!
Nov 27 Music at Mera: The Magpies
Nov 28 Mellow Lily
- Ranelle Larocque — Headed for Success!
- HO HO HO — It’s Time to GO! Sketchy Santa All Set for Take Two
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Art of Bel Angeles
- Arts Carleton Place’sItty Bitty Craft & Art Sale
- A Red Plaid Shirt
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Sonnish — an Interview with Author Mary Capper
- Millworkers’ Staircase Recognized with Award
- Lest We Forget…