Almonte Potters Guild - Almonte ON
95 Bridge Street P.O. Box 1827 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The Almonte Potters' Guild (APG) is an innovative facility that enhances recreational activities in the Mississippi Mills community. Headed by experienced instructors, the 1000-plus square foot studio offers lessons at all levels for adults, teens and children.
Amateur and professional potters can rent studio time year-round, while renowned and respected ceramic artists will give weekend workshops.
Day camps and PA day workshops available for kids 6-12.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 19 Doug van der Horden
Oct 21 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Oct 23 Jeff Callery
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!