Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario - Smiths Falls ON
90 William Street West Smiths Falls ON K7A 5A5
The Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario is located in the former Canadian Northern Railway Station (later Canadian National). It was built in 1912 and ran passenger service until 1979. It was designated a National Historic Site in 1985.
Open mid-May through Labour Day (early September); 10am-4pm, 7 days a week.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience