The Cheshire Cat Pub - Carp ON
2193 Richardson Side Road Carp ON K0A 1L0
The Cheshire Cat is keeping the tradition of the British pub alive with every pint they pour. Walking through the door, you'll think that you've just been transported back to a better, simpler time. The assortment of the finest contemporary local brews, a renowned whisky collection, and the pub's modern take on traditional British cuisine tells a different story. You've actually stumbled upon the best of both old and new, all under one roof.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience