Be Your Best Confidence Building Performing Arts School - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Be Your Best has been providing character and life skills building performing arts classes since 1995. Founder and Director, Jennifer Laale teaches and applies acting techniques as a vehicle for building the confidence of her students (ages 6 years to adult) in a fun, safe, and accepting environment.
“Think Positive, Act Kindly, Be All You Can Be, While Having Fun.”
The Be Your Best school motto is: Be Your Best also offers Bullying Prevention School Workshops, Improv Team Building, Performance and Presentation Coaching, as well as Staff Development and Training.
Serving Almonte, Carleton Place and Stittsville.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience