Rustic Remnants - Burnstown ON
1670 Burnstown Rd Burnstown ON K0J 1G0
Located in 'Rochester House', a circa 1850 white clad square timber log house in the heart of Burnstown, Rustic Remnants is a small shop selling artisan creations as well as gently used and upcycled consignment goods.
Mosaic artwork, copper hand-formed jewlery, oil paintings, blown glass, handmade soap, bath salts from the Dead Sea, photo cards, candle holders, upcycled furnishings, sofa tables, custom made cushions, small selection of antiques.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience