Almonte Lectures - Almonte ON
106 Elgin St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This lecture series was started in 2004. It provides intellectual stimulation to the area's residents on a wide range of subjects. The choice of lecture topics is somewhat eclectic. The series' organizers seek out speakers who combine personality and presentational talent with acknowledged expertise in their chosen subject.
The lectures are normally held on the third Friday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Almonte United Church Social Hall. Lectures are for about an hour, with extra time for questions and discussion. Free admission, donations gratefully accepted.
The Return of the Almonte Lectures February 2021
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 24 - Jun 29 Eric Uren
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jun 30 Canada Day Eve
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
- Jennifer Raby — Mastering the Technique of Fine Art Batik
- Art in the Garden Lanark County Local Colour at Kiwi Gardens
- Together, You & I Lanark County Wide Pride is a Welcoming Presence
- Buskers for Survivors
- The Broken Bridges Local CFMA Nominees to Play Almonte Celtfest
- O Camper,Where Art Thou? Amazing Old School Music Camps in Elphin
- ADHS Presents Noises Off
- Miss Emily —Live at The Cove
- Rideau Lakes Studio Tour 2022
- Be a Leader of Changein Your Community!