Film Night International - Smiths Falls ON
53 Victoria Ave. (Corner of Daniel St.) Smiths Falls ON K7A 5E6
Film Night International (FiNI) is a non-profit group run entirely by volunteers in partnership with the Film Circuit, a division of the Toronto International Film Festival Group. All profits, after expenses, are donated to the Smiths Falls public library.
Passes for the 2014 fall series are on sale at the Smiths Falls library for screenings at the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls. A pass to all five films is $40. Films are screened each month on Thursdays at 7PM.
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays