JazzNhouse - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This is a series of jazz house concerts that take place in private homes in the Almonte area. There are eight concerts in this year’s series, which runs until June of 2015. For detailed information, or to reserve tickets online, please visit the website. All requests are replied to, and confirmation and address details are provided by email. The cost is $25 per concert (cash at door).
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience