McDonald’s Corners Farmers' Market - McDonalds Corners ON
Listing Contact: Email: email@example.com
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
Open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm, May 17 to October 11.
This unique market is located at the MERA Schoolhouse in McDonald’s Corners in a friendly, relaxed, beautiful setting under the trees. Fresh local produce, plants, meats, maple syrup, honey, baking, garlic and preserves are available from vendors, along with original, handcrafted art, carvings, rustic furniture, jewellery, weaving, wool, and pottery. Friends meet at the market café for fair trade coffee, and to sample tasty treats from vendors. Pizza is served from the outdoor wood-fired oven.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience