MERA Schoolhouse - McDonalds Corners ON
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
A renovated 1860s Schoolhouse, home to MERA (McDonald's Corners/Elphin Recreation and Arts). This not-for-profit community arts organization provides a myriad of arts and recreation activities for people of all ages. The Schoolhouse has a total capacity for 92 people - phone 613-278-0388 to rent rooms, the grounds or the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Creative Workshops to Beat the Winter Blues January 2020
All Hosted Events
Book Talk/Signing: Horses of the Country
Sun, 05 Dec 2021 - Sun, 05 Dec
Dec 4, 2-4pm, Middleville Hall; Dec 5, 2pm talk, MERA. Claudia Smith's new book has 200+ vintage & colour photos. It is available at Mill Street Books, The Book Nook, & White Pine Books, as well as claudiasmith.ca.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 2 Luke Michielsen
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival