MERA Schoolhouse - McDonalds Corners ON
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
A renovated 1860s Schoolhouse, home to MERA (McDonald's Corners/Elphin Recreation and Arts). This not-for-profit community arts organization provides a myriad of arts and recreation activities for people of all ages. The Schoolhouse has a total capacity for 92 people - phone 613-278-0388 to rent rooms, the grounds or the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Creative Workshops to Beat the Winter Blues January 2020
Mar 7 - May 31 Mississippi Station
Mar 30 Mattie Leon
Mar 31 Gerald McGrath
Apr 1 Kobo Town Dinner & Show
Apr 1 - 2 Maple Weekend
Apr 1 - 2 Pakenham Maple Run Tour
Apr 2 Brooks & Bowskill
Apr 4 Books and Beverages
Apr 9 - May 31 Eric Uren & Meghan Balogh
Apr 14 Harrison Kennedy
- Vaz Zastera — Glass Art by The Wonderful Wizard of Vaz
- The 39 Steps It’s a Comedy… It’s a Thriller… It’s Super Theatre!
- River Life — Botanical Reflections An Exhibit by Linda Hamilton
- Examining the First Rough Drafts of History
- Union Hall’s Famous Pancake Breakfast
- Imagining aSafer Community Women’s Conference Coming to Almonte
- Digging Deep in the Story Mines Folkus presents The Gravel Project with Vicki Brittle & Brock Zeman
- Celebrate at Fulton’s!
- Backyard Beauties for MMLT
- Kate Weekes and Christine Graves Double Album Release Concert at Maberly Hall