Every August Westport hosts a one-day outdoor music festival, sponsored by the Westport Arts Council. Rain or shine. Admission free.
For the 9th Annual Festival (August 15, 2015), enjoy 8 bands between 2 outdoor stages including The Foggy Hogtown Boys, Brea Lawrenson Band, Ariana Gillis, Salsa Norte, Rueben DeGroot. This family-friendly event kicks off at 10am on the Village Pharmacy Stage with the Finals of the VOICE of the RIDEAU, an amateur vocal competition and the Jake by the Lake Stage opens at noon. Food and drinks are available. Local Art Street Fair. Supported by local businesses and patrons.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience