Smiths Falls Farmers' Market - Smiths Falls ON
RCAFA Hall parking lots 44 Abbott St. N Smiths Falls ON K7A 1W3
Now in its sixth season, the Smiths Falls Farmers Market is open to everyone. Farmers, gardeners, bakers, food vendors, artisans and crafters sell their goods. Charities, service clubs and community groups are welcome to attend and promote their activities or organization. Locally grown produce and honey, grass fed highland beef, gourmet food items, baked goods and more. BBQ for lunch offered from 11am to 1pm. Open every Saturday from May to October (9AM to 1PM) at the RCAFA parking lot on Abbott Street beside the fixed bridge.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience