Ottawa Valley Button Club - Ottawa ON
Sue Dickout 613-831-3960
The Ottawa Valley Button Club is a small group of people with a passion for clothing buttons. Learn about, preserving and displaying buttons is part of the joy of collecting buttons. It will take you on a fascinating discovery journey that can involve history, art, fashion, socio-economics, workmanship and production. The Ottawa Valley Button Club offers a relaxed and non-competitive opportunity to get to know others with similar interests, to swap buttons and button stories, and, to network with those in other button clubs. Members collect a variety of buttons from antique, to military to modern. Monthly meetings, organized trips to button shows.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience