High Lonesome Nature Reserve - Pakenham ON
867 Carbine Road Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
High Lonesome, a 200-acre property located in the Pakenham Hills, was donated to the MMLT by the family of the late Barry Spicer in April 2012. A network of trails through the forests, over the hills and streams, by the ponds and through the meadows has been developed and cared for by the donor’s brother Ken Spicer. Ken has documented many of the natural riches found there, shared them with the MMLT and encouraged the Land Trust to complete the work he began. MMLT has committed to conserve High Lonesome as a nature reserve in perpetuity.
Trails are open to the public; organized groups must complete an application form with the MMLT.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Nov 30 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 2 Luke Michielsen
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival