High Lonesome Nature Reserve - Pakenham ON
867 Carbine Road Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
High Lonesome, a 200-acre property located in the Pakenham Hills, was donated to the MMLT by the family of the late Barry Spicer in April 2012. A network of trails through the forests, over the hills and streams, by the ponds and through the meadows has been developed and cared for by the donor’s brother Ken Spicer. Ken has documented many of the natural riches found there, shared them with the MMLT and encouraged the Land Trust to complete the work he began. MMLT has committed to conserve High Lonesome as a nature reserve in perpetuity.
Trails are open to the public; organized groups must complete an application form with the MMLT.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 - 30 Exhibit: Chelsea Charlebois' Pieces of Me
Oct 3 Mellow Lily
Oct 7 Brock Zeman
Oct 7 - 9 Expressions of Art
Oct 8 - 9 Mississippi Mills Art Romp
Oct 10 The Co-conspirators
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update