Hy-Liners Linedancing - Ottawa Valley ON
Listing Contact: 613-623-0976 Email: email@example.com
Multiple locations Ottawa Valley ON
The Hy-Liners are active in several local communities by giving volunteer performances, e.g. at hospitals, seniors' residences, and nursing homes; also, they entertain at benefits events and other fundraisers throughout the year.
Prospective participants may pre-register with Hyacinth Chatterton by telephone or by e-mail.
Many of the following genres of music are used today in linedancing: Zumba, Western-swing, Waltz, Swing, Samba, Salsa, Rhumba, Reggae, Night-Club, Mambo, Jive, Jazz,
Gangnam-Style, Fox-Trot, Disco, Country, Cha-Cha, Celtic, Calypso, Bachata, and other modern trends.
In addition to the above varieties, linedancing is no longer restricted to being performed in lines only; many are presented in circles, contra-formations, diamonds, interactive - groupings, squares, and other patterns.
6 Locations: Almonte Community Centre; Almonte Old Town Hall; Nick Smith Centre (Arnprior); Carambeck Community Centre (Carleton Place); Stewart Community Centre (Pakenham); Darling-White Lake Community Centre (White Lake).
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience