Margaret Morris Method of Dance - Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Margaret Morris Method of Dance is now well into its fourth year in the Mississippi Mills area. This unique system of exercise, dance and contemporary movement is designed for all ages & abilities. With classes for toddlers, pre-school, older children & adults, we know we have a class for you! New this year, daytime classes in Almonte, including an Adult Class and a Parent & Tots class!
Seasonal workshops for children & adults are held locally throughout the year, and our Summer Dance Camp runs annually in Peterborough with other MMM Dancers from Ontario, Canada and the UK.
If you are interested in trying a free class, please give us a call - we'd love to meet you!
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience