Parvaneh Movement - Carleton Place ON
Carleton Place ON
Middle Eastern and Modern Dance classes, as well as Yin Yoga. Start at any time, beginners welcome, youth and adults.
Parvaneh Rowshan, ignited with dance as a child, has been passionately dancing through her life. She teaches cultural dance to women and creative movement to children. Parvaneh's dance style is more than just dance. Her program includes exercises and improv designed to acquaint her students with the virtues, help her students draw on their own creativity, strengthen their self-esteem and confidence and build their sense of self.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience