Two Rivers Food Hub - Smiths Falls ON
361 Queen St. Unit 5000 Smiths Falls ON K7A 0A6
Founded in 2014, the TRFH is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to making local fresh food available to everyone, supporting local producers and creating local food security.
The Food Hub is setting up for full production with three commercial kitchens in addition to vegetable processing and storage facilities. There are shelves to build, equipment to move, scrubbing to do, and lots of camaraderie to be had. Come out and put some elbow grease into supporting fresh local food.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience