Downtown Almonte - Almonte ON
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The downtown core of The Friendly Town includes Mill, Little Bridge, and Bridge Streets. You will find tempting restaurants and interesting shops for every budget and age, whether you prefer Cordon Bleu dining and eclectic art, hearty meals and fashion, funky décor and decadent chocolates, or an old school diner and second-hand finds. And you’ll likely find a festival or some live music going on, as well as a lovely walk along the river.
Feb 12 - 26 Back Forty Outdoor Saturdays
Feb 15 Breakfast with Soul
Feb 19 - 20 Frost & Fire Winter Festival
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens