Ottawa Valley Midwives - Carleton Place ON
1-1 Costello Drive Carleton Place ON K7C 0B4
Ottawa Valley Midwives provides care to healthy low-risk women and their families throughout pregnancy, child birth and the immediate postpartum period. You can access midwifery care with our clinic if you live in West Ottawa, Lanark County, parts of Refrew County and parts of Leeds-North Grenville County. Contact the clinic if you are unsure whether you fall within our catchment area.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience